Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Truly Truly Outrageous


Man, I'm having the best time shooting recently... trusting my exposures has led to some really interesting frames. This broken D50 is sort of like a blessing in disguise. My head really feels in the game right now.
Octopus Project
I also feel like I'm hitting a good stride in my post-processing. This iMac is a godsend, and has made it possible for me to make very quick changes that look great.
The Roots
When it comes down to it, though, I'm constantly inspired by what I'm seeing on P. Frank's blog and Joe Bug's website and Magnum In Motion slideshows... there's really just so much great photography out there, I have to try my hardest every day just to call myself a photographer, when there are people like them producing jaw-dropping work. I'm not even close to what these folks are doing, but hopefully I can get there.
The Roots

1 comment:

arne said...

You really inspire me with your musical pictures