Saturday, April 12, 2008

Andrew and the Very Civilized Dinner


Several of the Daily Texan folks got together last night at Karl's house to make and eat a lovely dinner.

Aside from this wonderful communal meal, I feel little pleasure lately in eating. I've been so busy that eating three meals a day has become a task, a chore, something I need to do in order to keep my body fueled and ready for the absurd demands I make of it.

I'm also thinking of going vegetarian, just for my intestines' sake. I'm tired of feeling like I've got lead in my belly. I love meat, but I think vegetarian meals will allow me to concentrate better on my work.



Edit: By the way, this was taken with Bryant's BEAUTIFUL 35mm f/1.4 Nikkor. What an amazing lens! Nikon NEEDS to make an AF-S version so that Canon isn't the only game in town.

No comments: