Saturday, April 19, 2008

Beautiful Corpse and the Bathtub


Elaine and I worked on some portraits the other night, and I think I ended up with this being my favorite image... there's some trickery here, see if you can see what it is. There's a few other picks from the shoot that I quite liked on my flickr. Follow the image, and they're right next-door on the photostream.
Cowering and the Bathtub
This may be one of the first times I'm really pretty satisfied with a photographic situation that I posed and set up. It's a tough working environment and hasn't so far meshed with my usual way of thinking, but I think like anything, it's all about adjustment and accommodation. Also, Elaine is just gorgeous and great to work with as soon as we can stop laughing and being goofy. Pic related, as always.

What a cute dork

Big weekend coming up, we're doing it all with film rather than digital at the Texan. Bryant's even shooting sports with an F4 and an old manual AI-S 300mm f/2.8. That's just manly as hell.

See you all at Marleyfest!

No comments: