Saturday, May 10, 2008

Au Revoir


DOM photo from the last paper I worked on...

The end of the semester has been really bittersweet. Sweet, because I met a bunch of hip cats and got several chances to really enjoy their company. Hilarity ensued, of course. One of them I like quite a bit, but we're approaching bitter territory at this point.
Face, Meet Latte
I'm mostly kidding. In truth, I have no reason to be even slightly bitter about the end of the school year. A bunch of great things happened, I met really neat people, the only downside is that I have to leave it all and pick things up in the fall. I don't even really feel that bad about it, either, since I'm going to spend the summer back in Dallas hanging out with everyone I've missed so intensely for the past two years. But I definitely hold regrets about not making these discoveries earlier. Ah well, such is life.
Drum Jam
DRUM JAM LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.
Get Paid
I'll miss you, Austin friends. Especially you.
<3 LOVE <3

No comments: