Thursday, December 23, 2010

East Coastmas Pt. 2


Here's a few more frames from Detroit. This stretch SUV pulled up and a red-faced drunk yelled something unintelligible at me, then he threw up a "hang loose."

The GM building. Appropriately, the sign was broken, scaffolding was up for the repairs, but no one appeared to be working on it.

The Heidelberg project was just a big bag of weird. I approve.


Sarah and I went to Windsor, Canada for about an hour. This is the bridge that brought us, mercifully, back to the good ol' US of A.

Anyone else see the total Lunar Eclipse during the winter solstice? Apparently the next coincidence of those events will happen in 2094, I'm told. This isn't a great frame since I only had a 35mm lens, but it's a pretty accurate depiction of my view from Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

No comments: