Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Huzzah!


20 years down... X to go!

Yesterday was my birthday. I'm genuinely happy with the state of things. I feel like this is an excellent transitory period in my life. I've faced, dealt with, even conquered so many challenges in the past two years. I think if someone had told me how unbelievably difficult life as a college student would be when I was in high school, I would've stayed in bed for a week. That's not the whole story, though... college is also incomparably wonderful. If someone told me the sort of things I'd be doing in a few years when I was a wee sophomore in high school, well... I probably would've stayed in bed for a week also, because the waiting would've just killed me! Hah.

It's also hard to believe that the bulk of the Good has arisen directly from my experiences with photography. Places I've been, things I've done, people I've met... all because of Dennis Darling's photography class and the Little Nikon That Could, my D50.

No comments: