Sunday, July 20, 2008

Noct-love


Finally started taking some night shots with this crazy 50mm f/1.2 Nikkor... all I have to say is... oh my. I can shoot by the light of a single flame. My mind is still reeling. I suppose war shooters have been used to this for a while now, shooting with 1Ds's and the Canon's ridiculously fast lenses, but it's a whole new world to me.

So, here's some simple stuff from last night's festivities. Enjoy.

David, cigarette, lights

Lance, silhouette

Jake

Jake

Laure lols

West Village

–>

Noct-grass

Where's the ranch...

3 comments:

Grey Areas said...

lovin the last one and the sidewalk/road arrow.

work ittttt.

cheshire said...

shots seven and eight, nice.

how's dallas? you better come to my two photo shows in august. hope you're well. if you're anywhere near arlington i'm back till the 31st or thereabouts.

heavyweather said...

howdy pardner

Dallas is meh. If you're back, we should definitely hang out and shoot or something!